- Personal attacks or threats of any kind.
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation;
- Obscene language.
- Discussion not relevant to topic.
- Comments or content that advocates illegal activity.
- Content or comments that infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
- Personally identifiable medical information.
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations
- Comments or content that violates the public or private rights of any other person
- Comments or content that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious
- Anything that interferes with or disrupts GSMO.org or the operation thereof
- Files or links to files containing malicious code, viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network or GSMO.org
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall GSM be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of GSMO.org, or with the delay or inability to use GSMO.org website and services, or for any information, services, programs, products and materials available through or identified using GSMO.org, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Law and Jurisdiction
- That you are above the legal age to enter into a legally enforceable contract.
- Not to use GSMO.org for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, improper or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on or may infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of another.
- Not to use GSMO.org for the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters or unsolicited mass distribution of email.
- That use of the GSMO.org is for users authorized by GSM, and you will not share your access information with parties not authorized by GSM.
- Not to share member profile information obtained through GSMO.org with any other individual or entity for marketing or commercial purposes.